Butyl & Asphalt Flashing
Blocking water intrusion around windows and doors is a must for preventing wall damage. Properly installed GreenGuard® Flashings help deflect water that would otherwise enter the wall. The GreenGuard® line includes a choice of two types of self-adhered flashing, both of which get the job done. GreenGuard® Flashing has a rubberized asphalt adhesive that works well in most applications. GreenGuard® Butyl Flashing adheres across a broad range of install temperatures and is available as both a straight line and stretchable versions to cover all flashing challenges.
- Available in both Butyl and Rubberized Aspahlt
- Blocks water penetration into the wall system
- Creates a permanent, watertight seal
- Self-adhered flashing available as stretchable or straight
See Links & Downloads for additional information and specifications.
- LP SmartSide
- LP FlameBlock
- LP SmartGuard Treated Hawaii Products
- VIP & LP Engineered Wood
- Pactiv GreenGuard
- LiteSteel Beam
- Industrial Engineered Wood Products