AZEK® Trim with the AZEK Edge has precise sealed edges on all 4 sides (S4S). Long known for the unequalled combination of Uniformity, Durability, Workability, and Beauty, AZEK Trim has the proven performance and confidence of a building code report – ESR-1074.
AZEK Trim products, available in trim, sheets, cornerboards, and beadboard, offer many reasons to choose AZEK Trim for your next project. Using traditional tools and fasteners, AZEK Trim products can be worked just like wood – even mitered, routed, and turned on a lathe. For custom applications, AZEK Trim products can be laminated and even heat formed to create curves.
- Impervious to moisture and insects
- Perfect for ground contact application
- 25 year warranty
- Precise sealed edges on all four sides (S4S)
- Tightest board tolerance in the industry
- Easier to clean
- Maintains a “like new” appearance in all types of weather
- Does not require paint for protection
- Can be heat formed for unique shapes and designs
- Building Code listing ESR-1074
See Links & Downloads for additional information and specifications.
- LP SmartSide
- LP FlameBlock
- LP SmartGuard Treated Hawaii Products
- VIP & LP Engineered Wood
- Pactiv GreenGuard
- LiteSteel Beam
- Industrial Engineered Wood Products